fredag 12 december 2014

What really happened in Tallinn

I know it has been discussed a lot of my trip to Helsinki and Tallinn.
It is also circulating a lot of untruths.
There are those who want to hear my part of the story.
I do not want to talk negatively about anyone.
I can not read Finnish, so I do not know what is written.
When I translate the text it so often make errors in the translation and I do not understand the context.
There were times during my trip, which was good, but there were other moments that were less good. It was an adventure in a foreign country.
I wanted to travel to Tallinn and experience the city, culture, meet new people and be part of a wonderful adventure.
It was an adventure.
Instead of thinking negatively, when one is left stranded in Tallinn at 05 in the morning, I tried to make the best of it.
I called a good friend in Sweden, which gave me some advice. He has been to Tallin many times and told me about the amazing places I need to visit.
I found a lovely restaurant with excellent food, I heard the wonderful music from the speakers, it was sunny outside and good weather.
I thought good thoughts and wanted to go back and really get to experience the city's culture and visit beautiful places again, under better circumstances. 
I met many nice people, some in Finland and some in Tallinn.
Everyone was helpful and friendly towards me.
I will focus on the music, and I would like to do some shows soon.
I am very anxious to get royalties from my songs: 4-ever and I'lI be waiting. I heard that my songs are being performed in Finland.
Some people think Im naive and greedy. But for those who really know me know that I'm not that type of person. I worked hard to make music in my life I have struggled for a long time.
Those of you who are musicians know it's a tough job, you will not get rich.
Music has always been a big part of my life, and I want to share my music and gift with others.
That is why I would have liked my royalties from the songs I've written.
I would be grateful for your help.
Since I do not know the language, and I do not know where my songs are being played in Finland.
Thanks to everyone who loves me as an artist.
Good night my friends. / Emmy

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi

    I think you could contact Teosto or Gramex for loyalties. Those organisations take care of artist's royalties in Finland. As far I know Teosto is for loyalties of performing songs and Gramex is for record stuff.

    I know that your songs are being performed on Johanna's gigs, but I do not know any radio station which plays those.

    Here are links to those organisations:
    http://www.teosto.fi/en/teosto
    http://www.gramex.fi/se

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi. Thank you. I have been in contact with Teosto,and they can't track anything. It's up to the artist or the pub/place where the songs are being performed to send in a list of songs being played. They can also fill out a simple form or do it online.In that way I can recive my royalties. I can't send in anything since I don't have any information about the places and is not connected to the shows in any way.. it's up to Johanna to report it. But that haven't really worked out so far. Thank you for your advice. I will check out the gramex thing. Have a nice evening. /Emmy

      Radera
    2. I think Teosto is only option to get paid from songs performed on restaurant gigs.
      It is sad if Johanna does not take care of sending information about performances to Teosto. But I have to say that I'm not very surprised either, she does not take care of anything. As I heard she also have problems with tax authorities because not informing about incomes. She just had gig last night in this place https://www.facebook.com/groups/253874778056638/?fref=ts and on her facebook profile she was saying that she performed songs that were recorded in Sweden, so she is still playing those. Maybe you could contact owner of restaurant Atte Fellman, he can speak Swedish.

      Radera
    3. Thank you for you help. I will try to contact the owner of the place.

      Radera
  2. Gramex gäller för mekaniserad musik, det vill säga inspelningar:

    Copyright society Gramex at Your service

    "Gramex is a copyright society which promotes and administers the rights of performing artists whose performances have been recorded on phonograms and of producers of phonograms. We are at your service if you are a musician, record producer or want to use publicly cd-recors, music videos or other kinds of phonograms."

    Och som du säger kan Teosto knappeligen betala ut ersättningar till de som har låtarnas upphovsrättigheter om artisten eller någon annan inte informerar dem om vilka låtar har spelats upp.

    Pengarna du som upphovsrättsinnehavare borde få i ersättning kommer du nog aldrig att se, tyvärr.

    SvaraRadera