fredag 20 juni 2014

Preparing for a bachelorette party

I got the honor to plan and create the bachelorette party for one of my close friends. She has no idea what's in store for her today. Hihi.....


I have created this samba top, so she will dance the samba on the streets and make people happy. And all the girls will create a carnival train of color and music.
This fits her personality since she is from Brazil and she is an excellent dancer. 
I love being this creative, and it came out so nice.






I love how this tiara came out 


And the most creative funny thing is her skirt made of party paper with melon print. 


I made matching flags for everyone also.



And this fun sign 




The bride thinks we are going shopping today and has no clue that I am kidnapping her.

More pictures to come...



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar