lördag 18 januari 2014

My 2013

My 2013
I moved to a new city, Totally life changing for me.
My 2013
I learned how to get around the big city without my GPS.

I entered a whole new world filled with Persian handmade carpets.
My 2013
The work was totally overwhelming in the beginning, learning all about carpets, working long hours 7 days a week, also trying to learn Persian, and surrounded by Kurdish speaking colleagues.
My brain was fried I tell you.
My 2013
Then falling in love and meeting the man of my dreams.

My 2013
Getting settled at work, working in the most beautiful showroom in the world.

My 2013
Also meeting new friends from around the world, being invited to awesome parties.

My 2013

Recording my first professional music video.

Buying my first handmade Persian carpet.

My 2013
Buying myself a new car

My 2013
Getting to know how it feels to loose a friend of mine. =(''
R.I.P Julia Tukkiainen
My 2013

Going to a concert to see my favorite band: Wintergatan

My 2013

Changing my habits of coffee drinking to drinking lots of tea instead

My 2013

2013 was a great year for me in many ways, and 2014 will be even greater.


My 2013

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar